Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A rose by another name isn't quite the same

Although I never intend to devote a page on this weblog to picking baby names as a topic unto itself, names are a part of language. They have meaning, and they are important both to new parents and smart authors. In fact, I think authors spend as much time coming up with a character name as parents do picking a name for a newborn.

With that, I give you Think Baby Names, which describes itself as “A concise dictionary on the origin and meaning of names.” It’s as important as a Webster’s is to a student seeking the right word and its origins.

When I googled the terms "baby names" I discovered there are 52,300,000 results! Here's what I found for baby names.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Discover thousand names with meaning and numerology here http://www.babynamescube.com

4:51 AM, January 03, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home